The Wisconsin Trigger Company would like to introduce its newest product: the HoldZall Target Holding System. This product holds items to be used as targets.
If you can fit a rubber band around the target item, the HoldZall will hold it. With the included couplers and straight rods, the HoldZall can be adjusted to the height you want the target to be. Just push the straight rod in the ground using the included installing tool. Select the coupler to be used and install it on to the straight rod in the ground, half-way down. Then install the Target holder in to the coupler. To adjust the height simply pull the Target holder out of the coupler to the desired height. The more you separate the straight rod from the target holder, the more movement the target will have. On a windy day and using balloons as your target, with 3 or 4 inches of separation you will have a very challenging target.
You can use almost any rubber band. If you are trying to hold large beach ball type targets you can use extra large rubber bands. Use your imagination to hold the target of your choice.
HoldZall target holding systems are available at www.WisconsinTrigger.com . Replacement parts are also available on this website.
* 10 Target Holders
* 5 Straight Extender Rods
* 1 Installing Tool
* 1 Long Coupler
* 2 Medium Couplers
* 2 Short Couplers
* 1 Bag ~ Rubber Bands
1. Push a target holder in the ground.
2. Hold your desired target in place with a rubber band.
1. With the installing tool push a straight rod in the ground.
2. Slide your choice of coupler on the straight rod.
3. Slide a target holder in to the coupler. The farther down you install the holder the less movement you will have at the top.
4. Hold your desired target in place with a rubber band.